Introducing our new series of wire-wound and multi-layer common mode chip chokes within our broad family of telecom chokes – ideal for high frequency differential line signal filtering.
As differential data transmission frequency increases, the associated higher common mode noise causes undesirable system performance. A proper common mode choke is demanded to reduce the radiation level and to meet EMI system requirements.
Common Mode Chip Choke Features & Benefits
- Suppression of Common Mode Noise without Attenuating the Signal
- Compact Form Factor Optimizing Board Space
- Suitable for HDMI, DVI, Display Port, USB 3.0/3.1, CAN Bus, etc.
- PE-1812ACC Meets AEC-Q200 Requirement -40°C to 125°C Operating Temp.
- PE-0201/0302/0403MCMC Multi-Layer Chip Choke -40°C to 85°C Operating Temp.
This Series of CM Chokes are Ideal for Applications
- Industrial Equipment
- Automotive Infotainment
- Network Equipment
- Security & Video Cameras
- Test Equipment
- Charging Devices
- Medical Equipment
- TVs & Displays
- Notebooks, Smart Phones, Wearables
Featured CM Choke Products
PE-18x Wire-Wound Common Mode Chokes
Multi-Layer Common Mode Chokes
Get a Quote for PE-X Series CM Chokes