Pulse Electronics Power BU introduces the new PM220X Series SMT Inductors. Designed for automotive and industrial applications, the PM220X Series offers the same quality performance as the recently released PA500X series for commercial applications with the addition of an elevated operating temperature rating up to 155°C.
“We identified a need in the marketplace for an SMT inductor that could withstand the higher operating temperatures required by automotive applications. The new PM220X series is AEC-Q200 and can handle high transient current spikes without saturation.”
Geoffrey Wildman | Global Marketing Manager
The new high current SMT family of composite core inductors from Pulse Power deliver automotive grade reliability and meet IATF 16949 manufacturing standards. They are now available for both industrial and automotive grade solutions.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Automotive Grade Reliability
- Meets IATF16949 standards
- Soft saturation characteristics
- Low profile, high current flat wires
- Composite core material
- Larger terminations for lower DCR and stronger solder joint reliability
- Excellent temperature stability
- Handles high transient current spikes without saturation
- High reliability and efficiency
To view, compare and download data sheets for the PM220X Series SMT Inductors utilize our Product Finderand simply enter the prefix of the part number. To inquire about lead times, competitive pricing, samples and more, just contact us or use our quote form accessed using the button below.