View our line of multi-service access node (MSAN) filters for Central Office applications.
DSL Filter Innovation, Performance & Selection
Innovation led to our invention of the DSL filter back in 1999, and this forward-thinking mentality continues today, with high-quality xDSL filters that deliver the highest data rates and clearest phone conversations. Our xDSL filters/splitters are ideally suited for Central Office and Customer Premise Equipment applications, ensuring the following benefits:
- Ensure clear, “echo-free” phone conversations.
- Work with Caller ID despite the installation of three or more filters.
- Are designed to coexist with alarm panels.
- Meet ANSI, ETSI, and ITU performance standards demanded by many telephone companies.
- Use high-gold RJ connectors that will resist corrosion, prevent phone-line noise, and preserve your modem’s data rate potential.
Browse below for detailed information on our multi-service access node (MSAN) filter and broadband filter products. If you need assistance with a custom xDSL filter solution, you can always reach out to our product support team and we’ll be happy to help.