Pulse Electronics Networking introduces a new series of High Isolation Ethernet Transformers specifically designed to meet the stringent requirements of medical and industrial applications, where equipment functionality and safety are key. Highly-regulated market sectors like Energy, Smart Metering, Industrial Control and Medical rely as much on their electrical devices to run smoothly as the professionals that utilize them. An interruption in vital equipment used in Industrial or Medical applications can cause critical delays.
“We’ve designed the new High isolation Ethernet transformers to meet the safety requirements in applications where high working voltages, surges and transient voltages are present,” said Jonas Miller, WW Marketing Manager of Pulse Networking. These conditions are common in highly regulated applications such as industrial and medical.”
Pulse parts have multiple options for working voltages, isolation voltages, and surge/impulse. In addition, we can meet functional, basic, supplementary, and reinforced insulation requirements. Our parts are designed to meet the most stringent safety standards and our technical experts are available to answer any questions you might have.
Key Features and Benefits
- Small footprint for High Isolation
- Meets or exceeds relevant safety standards for Industrial and medical applications
- Insulation supports >4KV for 1 minute
- Added Surge or Impulse Tested options
- Operating temperature from -40°C up to +85°C
- Optimized for use in Industrial Fast Ethernet, 1 and 2,5 Gigabit, TSN and other LVDS links
- Supports remote DC power feeding by PoE/PoE+
- Electricity Meters – 2 & 3 Phase
- Battery Management solutions
- Instrumentation and Measurement links
- AC Motor Drives
- MRI Machine, CPAP, Dialysis Equipment
- Industrial remote Access Points & Sensors
For More Info on the High Transformers. To view, compare and download data sheets for the High Isolation Transformers, utilize our Product Finder and simply enter the prefix of the part number. To inquire about lead times, competitive pricing, samples and more, just contact us or use our quote form accessed using the button below.