Pulse Electronics Power Business Unit has released the PA434X.XXXANLT series of automotive grade molded inductors and the extension of commercial grade molded inductors by adding the PA4546, PA4547 and PA4548 series to our existing line of industrial grade inductors.
The new PA434X.XXXANLT series is offered in multiple cross-references to competitor parts. Production lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks, and samples are available upon request. Pulse Electronics Power BU is not capacity limited, and these inductors are not currently on allocation.
“With the addition of our new high-temp automotive grade molded inductors, Pulse adds yet another dimension to our capabilities to support the expanding array of product application needs.”
Geoffrey Wildman | Global Marketing Manager
PA434X.XXXANLT Series Key Features
PA434X.XXXANLT series is part of our molded inductors family.
- Multiple Competitive Cross References
- Low Profile, High Current RWCs
- High Energy Storage Density per unit Volume
- Shielded construction, Reduced Flux Leakage for better EMI
- Handles high transient current spikes without saturation
- Excellent temperature stability for inductance and Saturation
- Corrosion Resistant Surface
- Industrial and Automotive Applications
- Industrial and Extended Temperature Range
- No thermal aging
- Sealed Construction for low audible noise
- Competitive Pricing
PA434X.XXXANLT Series Applications
The PA434X.XXXANLT series of automotive grade molded inductors is designed to handle high transient current spikes without saturation, with no thermal aging, and offer more comprehensive operating temperature ranges ideal for automotive and industrial applications.
The PA434X.XXXANLT series is ideally suited for the following applications:
More Info on Our PA434X.XXXANLT Series Automotive Grade Molded Inductors
To view, compare and download data sheets for all PA434X.XXXANLT series components, utilize our Product Finder and simply enter the prefix of the part number. To inquire about lead times, competitive pricing, samples and more, just contact us or use our quote form accessed using the button below.