ANTENNA SOLUTIONS FOR PUBLIC SAFETY APPLICATIONS
Need antenna solutions for Public Safety applications? Pulse/Larsen provides a complete line of antennas for wireless communications to assist with Public Safety initiatives. With solutions for security monitoring, communication interoperability, radio communication, data transmission, 3G/4G LTE communication and GPS tracking, Pulse/Larsen offers antennas from low band all the way to 5.9 GHz for mobile, portable and in-building applications.
TRADITIONAL MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- Highest quality, most reliable antennas in the industry
- Premium materials combined with high efficiency designs to deliver antennas with superior mechanical durability and electrical performance
- UV, chemical and impact-resistant Makroblend bases
LOW PROFILE AND DISCRETE APPLICATIONS
- Optimized to provide the maximum signal radiation
- Discrete antenna package without compromising performance
- Perfect for “high profile” cars requiring complete communications coverage or vehicles with antenna height restrictions
IN-BUILDING DAS PUBLIC SAFETY
Pulse/Larsen offers antennas for Public Safety in-building repeater and DAS systems. The Clarity Pearl low-profile series operates from 380-520 MHz as well as 700-960 MHz. New In Building VHF Antennas are also in development. Contact us.
Please click here for press release.
- Individually tuned to ensure proper band performance
- Connector options for most radio manufacturers´ models
PUBLIC SAFETY BANDS – 700 MHZ AND 4.9 GHZ
- Complete offering of mobile and small base antennas for 700 MHz and 4.9 GHz applications
- “Dual/wide band” in-building antennas covering the entire 2.4 and 4.9 – 5.9 GHz bands
- Exclusive NMO HF (high frequency) mounting interface
PUBLIC SAFETY PRODUCTS